100% Dark Chocolate Cashew Cookies
The recipe below is Vegan X Gluten Free X Refined Sugar Free
- 1 Oven
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Measuring spoons
- Mix all ingredients (except chocolate) to form a cookie dough.
- Add chocolate pieces.
- Mix until evenly distributed through dough.
- Roll dough into balls the size of golf balls.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Flatten balls to make a cookie shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes (approximately) in a fan forced oven at 160 degrees Celsius.
- Cool completely before eating as otherwise they will fall apart!