Hazelnut Chocolate Fudge
Woah, stop the damn bus!This fudge is a simple pleasure that must be kept on hand for when that sweet tooth pipes up; for when that cuppa just ain’t hitting right on its own; to fool your kids into thinking they’re eating a sugary treat; or for when friends pop over and you want to show off like the boss you are.
- 1 Cup dried dates
- 1/2 Cup Hazelnut Mylk Concentrate
- 1 Cup filtered water
- 1/2 Cup cacao/cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional)
- Topping: cacao nibs and/or chopped roasted nuts such as almonds.
- Chop dates in half to ensure no pits go into the food processor, and soak in a bowl of boiled water for 10 mins.
- Place soaked dates, hazelnut concentrate, cacao powder, salt, and vanilla into a food processor or Thermomix and process until smooth and fudgy. Scrape down sides if you need.
- Press into a loaf tin, use baking paper to line if you’re not using silicone.
- Press cacao nibs and chopped nuts into the top and place in the freezer until set.Store in the freezer.Try to not eat it all in one day!