Pineapple crumble & coconut mylk muffins
- 2 Cups Flour (standard or GF)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Butter (melted) sub for coconut oil or applesauce
- 1/2 Cup Coconut mylk
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple juice
- 1 tbp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Crushed pineapple
- Heat oven to 180 degrees ( bake )
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a seperate bowl, then fold the wet into the dry.
- Fill 12 muffin holes about 3/4 full and bake for 25-30 mins