Tahini S'mores Brownie
These Delicate , Delicious S'more Brownies are Jam packed with the Good stuff.Kids shared lunch, baking day, great to keep in your cupboard and will sure be enjoyed by everyone.
- 1 Cups Almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- * 2 tbsp coconut flour
- * 2 Flax/ chia eggs
- * 1/2 cup tahini
- * 1/4 cup softened coconut oil
- * 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- * 1 tsp vanilla extract
- * 1/2 tsp baking soda
- * 1/4 tsp salt
- * 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips or 1 bar of dark chocolate cut into chunks
- * 12 large marshmallows cut in half
- * Preheat your oven to 180 c
- * In a large bowl, whisk together the tahini, eggs, coconut oil, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- * Pour in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt, and mix together with a spatula. Fold in the chocolate and the marshmallows, reserving some of each to top.
- * Once evenly mixed, flatten into a parchment lined baking dish- mine was about 7″ x 10″. Press the extra chocolate and marshmallow pieces into the top of the batter.
- * Bake for 18 minutes for an under-baked texture, and 20-25 minutes for less gooey.
- * Let cool completely before slicing. Top with flakey sea salt if desired.
TAHINI S'MORES BROWNIES